ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 24th JANUARY 2017 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of Interest.
3. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
4. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
5. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 20th December 2016 (attached).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 10 th January 2017 (attached).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Management Committee held on 10th January 2017 (attached).
10. To receive the report of the Planning Committee held on 17th January 2017 (attached).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Finance & General Purposes Committee held on 17th January 2017 (attached).
12. Annual Parish Meeting 2017– agree date/venue/publicity/speakers.
(a) Co-option of new Councillor.
(b) Press Officer vacancy.
14. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
15. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
16. Exchange of Information.
17. In Committee.
(a) To receive and consider the report of the HR Committee held on 19 th January 2017 (to follow).
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council