CHARMOUTH ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
WEDNESDAY 24 MAY 2017 - 7.30PM AT ST ANDREW’S COMMUNITY HALL
1. Welcome by Chair.
3. Statutory Meeting Notice.
4. Minutes of last year’s Annual Parish Meeting – displayed on website and circulated at the meeting.
5. Matters Arising from the minutes.
6. Introduction of Councillors.
7. Guest Speakers:
a. Charmouth Explorer Scouts (with Mrs Melanie Harvey);
b. Charmouth Heritage Coast Centre (Professor Jim Rose);
c. Charmouth Foreshore Regeneration Project (Mr Simon Williams);
d. National Trust Golden Cap Estate (Dr Gemma Baron, Ecologist);
8. Neighbourhood Plan Update and Fossil Draw (Chair of Steering Group, Ms Carole Girling).
9. Chair’s Report.
10. Reports from Council Committee Chairs.
11. Q&A Session – for residents to address the meeting in respect of any matter relevant to the Parish as a whole.
12. Close – Tea/Coffee to be served.