11 March 2016
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 15 MARCH 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of Interest.
3. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
4. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
5. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 19 January 2016 (previously circulated by e-mail).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 1 March 2016 (attached).
9. To receive the report of the Playing Field and Cemetery Committee held on 1 March 2016 (attached).
10. To receive and consider the report of the Planning Committee held on 8 March 2016 (attached).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Finance Committee held on 8 March 2016 (attached).
12. To receive the reports of the Works Committee held on 26 January and 7 March 2016 (attached).
13. Changes to Agenda publication for meetings.
14. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
15. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
16. Exchange of Information.
17. In Committee
(a) Proposals from Finance Committee (regarding Leases/HR);
(b) Minutes of the E-Executive Committee meeting (regarding HR) held on 8 March 2016 (attached).
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council