15 December 2016
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 20 DECEMBER 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of Interest.
3. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
4. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
5. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 22 November 2016 (attached).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 6 December 2016 (attached).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Management Committee held on 13 December 2016 (to follow).
10. To receive the report of the Planning Committee held on 13 December 2016 (to follow).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Finance Committee held on 13 December 2016 (attached).
12. To receive and consider the report of the HR Committee held on 8 December 2016 (attached).
(b) Co-option of new Councillor.
14. Committee Membership
(a) Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Management Committee;
(b) New Councillor.
15. Risk Management – Health and Safety Policy (attached and previously circulated by e-mail).
16. Annual Parish Meeting 2017 – proposed date and suggested format.
17. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
18. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
19. Exchange of Information.
20. In Committee.
(a) Proposal from Finance Committee.
(b) Proposal from HR Committee.
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council