16 October 2015
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2015 AT 7.30PM AT THE CLUB ROOM, ST ANDREWS COMMUNITY HALL, LOWER SEA LANE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
To receive apologies.
Declaration of Interest.
Public participation – limited to half an hour.
Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 September 2015 (previously circulated by e-mail).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 6 October 2015 (attached).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field and Cemetery Committee held on 6 October 2015 (attached).
10. To receive the reports of the Planning Committee held on 22 September and 13 October 2015 (attached).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Works Committee held on 29 September 2015 (attached).
12. To receive and consider the report of the Tourism Committee held on 13 October 2015 (attached).
13. To receive and consider the report of the Finance Committee held on 13 October 2015 (attached).
14. To receive and note the reports of the E-Executive Committees held on 1 and 2 October 2015 (attached).
15. Committee Membership.
16. Consideration of report from DCC and DAPTC “Working Together” (previously circulated by e-mail on 23/9/15).
17. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
18. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
19. Exchange of Information.
20. In Committee
(a) Minutes of HR Committee Meeting held on 16 September 2015 (attached).
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council