11 September 2015
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2015 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
To receive apologies.
Declaration of Interest.
Public participation – limited to half an hour.
Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. Co-option of two Councillors (two applications received - attached).
7. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 21 July 2015 (previously circulated by e-mail) and the Minutes of the Special Meeting held on 18 August 2015 (attached, together with new Standing Orders).
8. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
9. To receive and consider the reports of the Foreshore Committee held on 4 August (attached) and 1 September 2015 (to follow).
10. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field and Cemetery Committee held on 1 September 2015 (attached).
11. To receive the reports of the Planning Committee held on 23 July and 18 August 2015 (attached).
12. To receive and note the reports of the E-Executive Committees held in August 2015 (attached).
13. To consider the following Finance related issues following no Committee meeting being held:
(a) Resignation of Chair of Committee, election of new Chair/Vice Chair;
(b) Payments for approval – August retrospectively and September (attached);
(c) Report of Accounts – August and September (attached);
(d) Clerk’s Report (attached);
(e) Income/Expenditure Accounts – July and August (attached, together with Foreshore income analysis);
(f) Completion of 2014/15 Audit;
(g) Grant request from Axe Valley and West Dorset Ring and Ride Service.
14. To consider vacancies on Committees and appoint Councillors accordingly:
(a) Playing Field and Cemetery Committee 1 space;
(b) Planning Committee 1 space;
(c) HR Committee 1 space;
(d) Tourism Committee 2 spaces.
15. To appoint representatives to external organisations (unfilled previously):
(a) Twinning Association;
(b) Charmouth Local History Society.
16. Appointment of Councillor to co-ordinate Press/Social Media Releases.
17. Hazard and Incident Report Procedures – adoption following recommendation by both Foreshore and Playing Field and Cemetery Committees (attached);
18. Neighbourhood Plan Open Evening – 7 October 2015.
19. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
(a) St Andrews Community Hall – Report from Jim Greenhalgh (attached);
20. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
21. Exchange of Information.
22. In Committee
(a) Minutes of HR Committee Meeting held on 1 September 2015 (to follow).
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council