11 December 2015
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 15 DECEMBER 2015 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of Interest.
3. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
4. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
5. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 17 November 2015 (previously circulated by e-mail).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 1 December 2015 (attached).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field and Cemetery Committee held on 1 December 2015 (attached).
10. To receive the report of the Planning Committee held on 8 December 2015 (to follow).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Works Committee held on 24 November 2015 (attached).
12. To receive and consider the report of the Finance Committee held on 8 December 2015 (attached).
13. To receive and consider the report of the Special Budget Meeting held on 24 November 2015 (previously circulated by e-mail on 3 December).
14. To receive and consider the report of the HR Committee held on 7 December 2015 (attached).
15. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council
(a) Minutes of Community Hall Management Committee held on 29 October 2015 (JG attended) – attached.
(b) Report of the DAPTC Western Area Committee held on 26 November 2015 (PN attended) – attached.
(c) Report of Resilience Seminar held on 27 November (TH attended).
16. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
17. Exchange of Information.
18. In Committee.
(a) Proposal from Finance Committee – wage rate.
(b) Proposal from Special Budget Meeting – Wage rates.
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council