17 April 2015
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 21 APRIL 2015 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
To receive apologies.
Declaration of Interest.
Public participation – limited to half an hour.
Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillor Jane Bremner to report).
To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 17 March 2015 (previously circulated by e-mail).
To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 7 April 2015 (attached).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field and Cemetery Committee held on 7 April 2015 (attached).
10. To receive the report of the Planning Committee held on 14 April 2015 (attached).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Finance Committee held on 14 April 2015 (attached).
12. Review of Standing Orders (Paul Oatway to report).
13. Communications Strategy (Phil Tritton to circulate new draft following March Meeting).
14. NHS Film (following APM and article in Shoreline).
15. Beach Hut Residents Draw.
16. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
17. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
18. Exchange of Information.
19. In Committee
Foreshore Lease issue;
Proposal from Finance Committee – lease issue;
Minutes of the Joint Finance/HR Committee held on 13 April 2015 (attached).
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council